- 1 cup smooth Almond Butter (or peanut butter if not strict Paleo)
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Place almond butter, oil and honey in a glass bowl then microwave for about 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in shredded coconut until evenly combined. Divide the mixture into each opening of a mini muffin tin (fills 12 openings).
- Place the chocolate chips in the glass bowl then microwave for about 30 seconds or until melted. Pour melted chocolate on top of each muffin tin filled with almond butter then place the tin in freezer for about an hour.
- After an hour, take out of freezer. Carefully scrape a knife around the edges and the peanut butter cups will pop out fairly easy.
For more delicious recipes check out my Paleo ebook Living Life the Paleo Way