- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup nut butter of choice
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted or softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup mini chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life – Gluten free, dairy free)
- Combine all the ingredients, except mini chocolate chips into a bowl and stir until well combined
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Roll out into bite size balls (about 1 inch).
- Refrigerate or freeze until hardened (about 5 minutes!)
- Keep any leftovers in the fridge or freezer.
- If you don’t feel like rolling into balls, spread the mixture into an 8×8-inch, parchment lined baking pan. Refrigerate until hardened and cut into squares.