Health is an investment, not an expense
– Forbes Magazine
When we’re healthy and happy, we are better workers, take less time off, and are more creative and positive in the workplace. With employees feeling great, the workplace becomes one filled with excited, innovative, and collaborative energy.
Engagement, motivation, support and strategy are the keys to a successful program. If employees are not involved in the solution, it’s difficult to succeed. Preventable wellness is a complete lifestyle and behaviour change and change takes time and commitment.
Karen believes that health is not a privilege; it’s a foundation to any successful business. Karen has coached thousands of executives, athletes and people of all walks of life to reach their highest health potential. Now I want to reach out to more people on a larger scale by transforming corporate health.
Healthier employees make for a stronger association. Investing in health care programs will provide the company with strategic advantages that will bring them lowered expenses in return, often in the form of better performing workers, more staff camaraderie, and lower absenteeism and health care costs.
Employees are the most valuable assets to any successful company. By providing workers with these services, companies are improving wellbeing and job satisfaction, as well as raising retention rates. The welfare of employees has a direct impact on the success of the company.
Employees at Google are offered kickboxing classes, mindfulness activities, and massage, pin pong tables, nap pods and even a swimming pool! At Zappos, every Tuesday is Recess Tuesdays — yes, that’s just what it sounds like. Every Tuesday the plaza gets turned into a playground, toys are putin the plaza and to see how employees will take action. Organically, people will come outside, shoot some hoops, play tetherball, volleyball and monkey around.
I’m not saying building a yoga studio is the only way to support your employees, but the bottom line is that your culture needs to reflect your desired results.
Typically, wellness lunch and learns involve a speaker that comes in for an hour while employees have lunch provided by the company. Unfortunately, this rarely translates into sustainable change. What I do is help companies turn information into action and most importantly into results!
I have created a program that focuses on 5 different topics that can be presented as a series or individually.
- Blood Sugar Management & Energy: Ending the Spikes and Slumps
- Nutrition & Efficiency: Foods that Impact Cognition and Clarity
- When, how and what to eat
- Mindful eating
- Eating without distractions
- How to eat cake, bread, cheese, chocolate and still lose weight
- Learn how to put an end to cravings
- Learn how to listen to your body
- The secret to eating the exact amount you need to lose weight and increase energy and mental clarity
- Look forward to going to the gym and working out
- Why having zero willpower is the best thing to ever happen to you
- Learn how to discover your food tolerances
- Benefits of meditation for stress and weight loss
- Learn to become less reactive in situations that you can not control
- Finding your flavour of spirituality and how to use it to shrink your waist line
- How to meditate and manifest without feeling like a woo-woo weirdo
- Why you have stopped having fun and why it is so important to get it back in your life
- Exactly what you need to do to have an adventurous, romantic, meaningful and crazy fun life!
- The fundamental flaw in most weight loss programs and the simple shift that will guarantee you will never diet again.
- Improve your relationships with co-workers, friends, family
- Experience more happiness and a better body image
- Why your loved ones may be holding you back from having the life and body that you adore
- How to release the guilt of eating healthy around loved ones and how to break free from the comparison trap
- Your choice of booking a single seminar or a full series of seminars
- A post-seminar Q&A session with Karen
- Small group training in on site gym
- Seminars can accommodate groups of up to 50 attendees
- Redemption Coupons For Platinum On Line Coaching Program
- FREE 7 Day Fat Loss Kick Start Program with Recipe Book