I was surprised at how delicious these cookies are! With only six ingredients, gluten free, dairy free, and they taste AMAZING! They’re so easy to make even if you are not a baker. Whip them up today and let me know what you think =)
- 1 1/4 cups canned chickpeas, well rinsed and patted dry
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- ¾ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1-teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup organic fair trade chocolate chips (I use 55% Cocoa. You may also use dairy free)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Combine all ingredients, except for the chocolate chips. In a food processor, blend until very smooth. Be sure to scrap sides to mix the chickpeas until they are all combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Form into 1 ½ inch balls. Place on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet. Press lightly with a fork.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. The cookies will be soft. ENJOY!