Craving Chocolate? Don’t want to derail all your efforts in the gym?
These easy keto low carb brownies are super chocolatey, gooey and are only three ingredients. Made with almond or coconut flour, these healthy easy brownies are the best! Paleo, Vegan, Sugar Free!
If you are like me I LOVE my sweets however I don’t like to feel bloated and lethargic after eating them and I don’t want to demolish all my hard earned efforts in the gym! It’s about balance – right 😉
This ultimate healthy brownie recipe tastes incredible and is super simple to whip up.
If your chocolate craving strikes mid day or after dinner while winding down, you don’t have to feel guilty about indulging from time to time…as I do myself.
Keto, paleo, vegan and gluten-free! Naturally low carb and 100% sugar-free and dairy-free!
Who’s up for some chocolate?
Keto Fudgy Brownies
- 2 1/2 cups homemade chocolate spread or Almond butter chocolate spread
- 1 cup almond or coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients and mix very well. You want to ensure it is evenly combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into the lined pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, checking halfway to ensure it isn’t cooking too quickly. Cooking time will vary depending on how fudgy you want the brownies.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in the pan completely. Cut and enjoy!
Homemade Chocolate Spread
- 2 cups nuts of choice (hazelnuts, almonds…)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Sweetener, to taste
- Add the nuts of choice to the blender/food processor and pulse until crumbly. Ensure you regularly scrape down the sides.
- Once smooth, add your cocoa powder and sweetener and continue blending/pulsing until your desired texture is achieved.