1 cup all natural peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
2 tablespoons of organic honey
1 cup dark dairy free chocolate chips
1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Combine peanut butter, vanilla, protein powder, and honey in a bowl. Blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a spoon or melon scooper, scoop dough into your hand. Roll into a ball and place on paper. Repeat for remaining of dough.
- Place cookie sheet in freezer for 30 minutes until balls are firm. While balls are chilling. Place chocolate chips in bowl and microwave for 1 minute until melted. Stir in coconut oil.
- Once balls are firm, place on end of a fork and dip into chocolate. Tap off any extra chocolate dripping. Use a toothpick to slide the ball off the fork onto a cookie cooling rack. Repeat.
- Place in freezer to speed up the drying process.
Enjoy frozen or slightly thawed =)
For more delicious recipes download my eBook HERE