1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
1 tsp. Italian herb blend seasoning
4 Tbsp. chopped red onion
4 Tbsp. finely grated carrots
½ cup Broccoli, finely chopped
2 Tbsp. Fresh basil
4 large organic eggs
2 Tbsp. dairy and nut free pesto (Vegan Recipe)
1. Lightly coat a medium cast iron sauté pan with olive oil and add Italian herb blend and onion.
2. Over medium low heat, add carrot and broccoli. Sauté for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are tender
3. Whisk eggs together until they are light and fluffy
4. Pour eggs over the vegetables and cook until the eggs are set.
5. Spread pesto evenly over eggs
6. Fold omelet in half and cook for another 2 minutes over low heat.