The one-on-one nutrition coaching program is tailored to you.
This is how it works:
STEP 1- SCHEDULE YOUR FIRST SESSION: Schedule your first session with Karen, AT LEAST ONE WEEK in advance. Once you schedule it, you will be provided with and asked to fill out a health history questionnaire and food diary and return it to me 24 hours before our session, so I can review it.
STEP 2- ASSESSMENT & PLANNING: I will assess your current diet, lifestyle, concerns, and goals, and put together a plan to reach your health and lifestyle goals, all the while taking into account your current diet and lifestyle. All plans are designed to help you create healthy habits that are sustainable.
STEP 3- FIRST SESSION (30 MINS): Our first session I will suggest the top 1-3 diet or lifestyle changes you can make that could have a significant improvement with your concerns, and move you towards your goals. I will thoroughly explain them, and give you a plan of action to follow them. This is what you will focus on for the following two weeks. The main reason we focus on one or a few small areas at a time, is so that you don’t become overwhelmed and get discouraged.
STEP 4- 15 MINUTE FOLLOW UP SESSIONS: We will continue to connect by phone bi-weekly for 15 minutes and build on habits from the prior weeks. We will talk about your progress, troubleshoot if needed, then I will educate you on new topics and area to improve on, and give you another set of actions to focus on. You will be held accountable to your goals and commitments, and given the support and guidance you need to follow through.
STEP 5- ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS: At the final session (week 4), we will assess your progress, and you’ll leave with recommendations to maintain what you’ve achieved. If you would like to have continued accountability and support I will suggest the number of sessions to help you get there.
What You Will Learn…
- Core concepts that will teach you how eat in the best way for you—no prescribed diets here. No one way is best for everyone; one person’s food is another person’s poison. I’ll teach you how to figure out which way is best for you, with the underlying concepts that make every human body thrive.
- All about superfoods, including how to take the most advantage of them, and how to turn them into delicious, unintimidating treats. (E.g. What to do with things like chia seeds. And what the heck is quinoa anyways?)
- What foods are actually poisoning you and that you should never ever eat again. I won’t take away your most loved foods, we might just need to find healthier ways of eating them.
- The critical importance of your digestive health. Your digestion affects every single system in your body — especially your immune system and skin health. Every system in your body is affected when your digestion is off.
- How to crowd out the bad foods by adding in more good foods that tastes even better.
- How eating more can actually help you lose weight (if that’s your goal) and how no amount of gym time will get you the body you want if your nutrition is off.
- What supplements are necessary how they work in your body, and how to choose what is best for you so you’re not wasting money.
- Easy home cooking tips so you can whip up healthy, yummy meals at home for the entire family.
- Meal planning that makes sense and works.
- The healthiest foods to choose at restaurants and social gatherings so you can keep with your goals and still enjoy life!
- The food-mind connection, and how our food choices affect how we feel, think and act.
Contact me to book your 15 minute discovery call: firstname.lastname@example.org