Karen Gallagher brings a unique blend of over 20 years of experience as a personal trainer, holistic nutritionist, fitness expert, health coach, writer, published model and athlete.
Her wealth of knowledge, infectious personality and passion for holistic living has earned her a dedicated following of fitness and health enthusiasts and is highly respected in the health and fitness industry. Karen believes every individual requires support, knowledge and compassion to achieve great health and wellness.
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, fitness and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationship as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
- Certified International Health Coach – Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Reiki Level One
- ISSA Sports and Strength Conditioning Specialist
- Holistic Nutritionist
- Culinary Nutritionist
- Can Fit Pro Personal Training Specialist
- CPTN Personal Training Certification
- Certified Schwinn Spinning
- Certified Power Skating Coach
- Certified NCCP Level 1 Figure Skating Coach
- Certified Sport & Life Performance Coach
- Studied Psychology at Carlton University
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I studied for a year and learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center,
- Bestselling Author
David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author