Crush your cravings with these satisfying almond butter fat bombs…next time you’re craving something sweet, reach for one of these!
Servings 12 fat bombs
- 3⁄4 cup (156 g) cacao butter, cut into small chunks
- 2 tbsp (27 g) coconut oil or ghee
- 3 tbsp (18 g) raw cacao powder
- 3 heaping tbsp (about 54 g) crunchy or smooth almond butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp (24 g) monk fruit or liquid stevia (optional)
- 1/2 cup (42 g) coconut chips or nuts roughly chopped
- Line a large muffin tin with silicone liners or parchment baking cups. Over a double boiler, melt the cacao butter and coconut oil together. As they start to melt, add the cacao powder and almond butter, gently stirring everything together.
- Add the vanilla, sea salt and sweetener of choice (if using). When melted, remove from the heat and stir in the coconut chips. Pour the mixture into the silicone muffin molds, filling just one-quarter of the way.
- Place the muffin tin in the freezer for 1 hour to set. Then remove it from freezer when ready to eat. If you are using the silicone molds, the fat bombs pop right out with ease!