These mini egg bites are the perfect option for snacks and busy mornings. Meal prep these on Sunday and you’ll be ready with a healthy, energizing, grab-and-go snacks for the whole week!
- 1 1/2 cups Egg Whites
- 3 Tomato (small, diced, juices drained)
- 1 1/2 cups Parsley (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tbsps Chia Seeds
- 3/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- In a bowl, combine the egg whites, tomato, parsley, chia seeds, and salt.
- Scoop the mixture into lined (or greased) mini muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool before serving. Enjoy!