Power up your morning with this delicious & easy-to-make Strawberry-Banana Chia Pudding!
If you don’t know by now, Chia Seeds are a fantastic & easy way to sneak in a little extra protein, fiber & Omega-3’s into you diet! This Chia Pudding is such a great way to start your day – especially on those mornings when you need to get out the door in a hurry! The protein x fiber combo will keep you full & energized all morning long!
- 1 cup Plain Coconut Milk (unsweetened, from the carton)
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Strawberries (chopped)
- 1/2 Banana (sliced)
- Combine the milk, protein powder, and chia seeds in a bowl or container. Refrigerate for at least three hours or until chia seeds have set and pudding has chilled.
- To serve, stir well and top with strawberries and banana. Top with extra milk if needed and enjoy!