3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies (Keto, Gluten Free, Paleo, Vegan, Sugar Free)- Make these easy no bake cookies in under 5 minutes, to satisfy your sweet tooth the healthy way!
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter can use any nut or seed butter
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice I used monk fruit sweetened maple syrup
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, add your peanut butter and sticky sweetener and melt until combined. Add your coconut flour and mix until a thick batter remains.
- Using your hands, form small balls and place on the lined plate or tray. Press each ball into a flat cookie shape, using a fork to cross either side. Refrigerate until firm. Enjoy!