1 banana, mashed
2 eggs, whisked
½ cup vanilla protein powder
Coconut oil to grease the pan
1. Mix together bananas, eggs, and protein powder until well combined.
2. Place a pan over medium heat. Grease the pan with a bit of oil. Once pan is hot, add a large spoonful of the pancake mixture to the pan, about 3-5 inches wide.
3. Once the pancakes begin to bubble, flip them. Cook for about 1 minute each side, depending how hot the pan is.
4. Regrease the pan, as needed.
5. Top with fresh blueberries or strawberries and enjoy!
Melt fat fast with my 12 Week Transformation Program! I will help you transform your body, burn body fat, build strength, decrease cravings, improve your nutrition and completely change your health & fitness so you FEEL FABULOUS! Learn More…