Top Beauty Foods to Keep Your Skin Fresh and Youthful
Let’s face it, smooth skin and a clear complexion can help you look years younger! In addition to taking care of your skin externally, eating a clean nutritious diet will also keep it looking its best. There are many foods that will help keep your skin looking fresh and then there are foods that will literally suck the life out of your skin.
Foods that are rich in antioxidants help prevent premature aging and can enhance the look of your skin. You want to fill your plate up with fresh fruits and vegetables and healthy fats rich in omega – 3 fatty acids to keep your skin looking fresh and youthful. Try to add at least 2-4 of these top 10 high antioxidant foods to your diet today….
1. Salmon – contains Omega 3 fatty acids and helps to keep your skin elastic, wrinkle free and glowing.
2. Oysters – are high in zinc which helps to build collagen and improve the quality of your skin, nails and hair.
3. Blueberries – helps with the reconstruction of your body cells and veins, as well as provides you with antioxidants.
4. Kiwi fruit – an excellent source of Vitamin C and potassium, necessary for glowing skin.
5. Walnuts – rich in Omega 3 acids and improve our skin quality.
6. Spinach – contains high amounts of beta-carotene, protects your eyes and skin against aging.
7. Tomatoes – a source of antioxidants, which can prevent skin aging.
8. Low fat Greek yogurt – an excellent source of calcium which ensures health of your teeth, hair and nails.
9. Sweet potatoes – rich in beta carotene and helps to smoothen our skin.
10. Dark chocolate – rich in useful antioxidants.