This is one of my favourite over night oats recipes. It gives just enough rich chocolate flavour to make is seem decadent yet still healthy!
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup (heaping) rolled oats
- ⅔ cup unsweetened milk of choice (almond or cashew)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or ground flax meal
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 0-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup (depending on your taste)
- ½ ripe banana, chopped or mashed
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before eating.