Have you been doing a ton of crunches & ab exercises, but feel like your belly fat is not going away?
WHAT you eat & HOW you eat it will determine what your midsection looks like.
No amount of crunches, ab exercises or cardio will give you a nice flat and defined midsection like your nutrition will.
Before you go super strict with your eating, this is what I suggest: start with removing the highly inflammable, digestive disrupting foods first.
You’d be surprised at the difference you can see through your midsection by just decreasing inflammation in your gut.
The top 5 foods to remove if you want a tight midsection:
- Refined sugar
- Trans fats (like deep fried foods, chips, crackers)
Remove these for 30 days, and I promise your weight loss results will skyrocket, especially through the midsection.
Need help putting a plan together, someone to hold you accountable and support you with your goals?
Contact me to start your assessment and let’s develop your plan of action together!
Now….on to CHOCOLATE!!!
Did you know that you can STILL have your chocolate and lose weight at the same time?
I’m going to share with you an easy and delicious recipe for when you have those chocolate cravings.
Make a large batch of these and keep in your fridge or freezer for a quick and easy snack. Kids and hubby will love them too!
KETO Chocolate Truffle Bites
- 6 Tablespoons (180 g) hazelnut butter, warmed
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup (24 g) cacao powder, plus more for dusting
- Stevia or erythritol, to taste (optional)
- Mix everything together.
- Place in the fridge to solidify a bit more.
- Use a spoon to scoop out and form small balls or pour into chocolate moulds for small bite site treats
- Roll or sprinkle with cacao powder
Makes 6 servings (approx 2-3 truffles).
NUTRITION per serving
Calories: 157 Sugar: 0 g Fat: 14 g Carbohydrates: 5 g Fiber: 2 g Protein: 3 g