What were your lifestyle and fitness goals when you started training with Karen?
• To develop good nutritional habits that would encourage weight loss
• To learn exercises that would tone my body
What are your main reasons for choosing Karen as your personal trainer?
• I was impressed that Karen was a nutritionist and a personal fitness trainer.
How has your general life and fitness level changed while training with Karen?
• I have achieved significant weight, body fat and inch loss. I now have a very nice hour glass figure.
• I have higher self-esteem and confidence. I feel like a “bombshell”. I feel sexy.
What improvements have you achieved so far?
• Cardio capacity is incredible.
• Muscle tone and body shape is clearly visible.
What do you like most about personal training?
• The motivation. Being pushed to do “five more!”
• The one-on-one and privacy of Karen’s studio.
• Program tailored to suit my needs.
How has your nutrition improved since you first started training?
• I’m very conscious of my food/drink choices.
• Healthy snacking during the day to keep my metabolism working.
What is your favorite cheat food or indulgence?
What is/are your favorite exercise(s)?
• Weight training. I should be saying “lunges” because I know that’s what Karen would want to hear. Sorry. Even though they work I still don’t like doing them. But I do them.
Height: 5’4”1/2 Age: 49
(measurements taken in inches)
Date Jan 17, 2007 Oct 17 , 2007 Goal Weight 197 160 170 Body Fat 44.8% 28% 20-25% Chest 43 36.5 38 Waist 40 31 35 Hips 44.5 38 40 Right Arm 14 12 12-13 Left Arm 14 12 12-13 Right Thigh 25 23 22-23 Left Thigh 25 23 22-23